Traditional Thai Buddhist and Occult Method for Applying or Using Metta Oils as a Potion, or as a Bucha Ritual Object of reverence;
- Smear a little between the eyebrows for Metta before starting work or going gambling, socializing etc.
- Men should circle their left finger clockwise, and Women should use the right hand and circle the finger anti-clockwise
- Use the forefinger to smear with almost all Metta and Maha Sanaeh Oils and Balm Potions, for General Metta Blessing
- Use the ring finger for Selling and Gambling, use the middle finger to smear the oil if you wish to be attracting the opposite sex.
The following Incantation is usable for all Maha Sanaeh and Metta Oils to Induce Mercy and Charm
Na Maedtaa Mo Garunaa Put Bpraanii Taa Yin Dii Ya Aen Duu
- For Gambling; If an Oil is given for For Gambling Purposes, simply tap the See Pheung, Metta Oil or Prai Oil with your finger and make a wish before leaving the house. You can rub the balm into your skin of your gambling hand then, if your finger has some balm on it after tapping. Use only a tiny amount of balm is enough.
- For ‘Jerajaa’ (business discussions, job interview etc), smear the balm onto your forehead and make your wish.
- For Maha Sanaeh attraction, smear the balm under your chin, and ear lobes, and make your wish.
- For Kaa Khaay (Selling Wares) – smear a little on your wares or the table where you sell them before each day begins and chant the Kata given.
- For Mad Jidt Mad Jai (Enchant the heart and mind of another); smear or dab a tiny bit on the person and then perform the chanting of the Incantations given for the Oil, and focus on the person coming to you as your wish.