In Nuea Koo Duang Jai Rak + Khun Phaen Yord Acha + See Pheung + Look Sakot Na Won Wian - Kroo Ba Jao Tai Ong
Chut Wicha In Nuea Koo Sompong Duang Jai Rak - 4 Amulet Enchantment, Seduction and Lucky Fortunes Spell from Lanna Master, Luang Phu Kroo Ba Jao Tai Ong.
Kroo Ba Jao Tai Ong, of Wat Doi Guu Gai Gaew in Payao, is the Lineage Master inheritor of various Master Lineage Wicha through his many Kroo Ba Ajarn, who include the great Luang Por Sud of Wat Ka Long, Luang Por Kong of Wat Khao Sompochana, and Kroo Ba Gaew Gammasutto, and the great Luang Phu Waen of Wat Doi Mae Pang, amongst many others. He is one of the great and final remaining Masters of his Era, and a leading Master of the Northern Lanna Tradition to this day.
This special Wicha comes as a set of four different amulets which complement each other with the Same Wicha, to encompass and enclose every aspect of an Enchantment Spell, and ensure the best chances of success. The Wicha is composed of a formula of the following four components;
- See Pheung In Nuea Koo Sompong Duang Jai Rak.
- Pra Khun Phaen Yord Acha Hlang In Nuea Koo Sompong Duang Jai Rak.
- Look Sakot Maha Won Wian Magic Bead.
- See Pheung
See Pheung In Nuea Koo
The See Pheung is used for consecration purposes (smearing on oneself, other people for enchantment, or smear on your wares and goods you wish to sell), or merely for praying to (Bucha). Empowered with the In Nuea Koo Duang Jai Rak Prai Deva. Can be carried with you, or left on a receptacle on its altar at home, and prayed to.
The potion is made from Sacred Herbal Ingredients and Prai Oils, with the insertion of an In Nuea Koo Sompong Amulet. The potion can be used to smear on wares you wish to sell, or onto items you wish to enchant, or smear on yourself and others to perform emotional or erotic binding spell.
The rear face as the word 'rak' (meaning 'Love') embossed with some Sacred Geometry. Made from red Wan Sabu Luead and Herbal Powders of Maha Sanaeh Variety for Seductive Influence. The amulet is heart shaped. You can also use this amulet to immerse in water to drink and give it to your intended lover, and drink some yourself too to strengthen the affair.
About In Koo
Pra Khun Phaen Yord Acha
The rear face of the Pra Khun Phaen Yord Acha has an image of a pair of Fawns as the In Nuea Koo Duang Jai Rak Love Deity. The Heart Mantra of Pra Khun Phaen is embossed in Lanna Agkhara around the lovers; "Sunamolo".
- Maha Laluay – powerful charm and attraction magic causes those nearby to applaud, admire and feel friendliness towards the wearer of the In Koo
- Maha Sanaeh – powerful enchantment magic causes those who are targeted to fall helplessly in love with the wearer of the In Koo.
- Kong Grapan – protective magic prevents ballistic weapons and sharp objects from piercing or penetrating the skin.
- Gan Kun Sai – protects against black magic and evil spirits, defends against Hun Payont, magic spells and the like.
- Metta Mahaniyom – Discussions, Debates and Business talks or Diplomacy matters will be discussed easily and you will be able to get your point across and be convincing.
Kata Bucha Look Sakot
Na Won Na Wian Na Sathid Na Sathiarn Na Wian Ma Haa Guu Na Badtisonti Jong Bangerd Bpen Na Ubpach-chadti Swaaha Swaahome Om Jidti Jidtang Bpiyang Ma-Ma Maani Maa Maa
Use the See Pheung in the usual manner, and can also use to consecrate the other amulets too. Smear a little between the eyebrows for Metta before starting work or going gambling, socializing etc. Men should circle their left finger clockwise, and Women should use the right hand and circle the finger anti-clockwise
Kata In Koo
Na Rampeung Mo Kid Terng Put Norn Midtem Dtaa Taa Rong Hai Turon Turay Ya Hai Ma Haa Goo Putto Laluay Tammo Laluay Sangko Laluay Jid-ti Nimid-ti Aehi Jidtang Biyang Ma Ma
Kata for making the In Koo perform as ‘Sanaeh’ (attraction charm) against the opposite sex;